[Qt-creator] Tweaking qt-creator look and feel.

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Thu May 17 13:19:42 CEST 2012

On Thursday 17 May 2012 10:27:50 Peter Pearson wrote:

> Has any thought been put into putting the different widget areas of Qt
> Creator into QDocks? For the large areas (project tree, build outputs,
> code editing), being able to move things around would be a godsend, and
> it would provide a (admittedly not perfect) useful ability to use
> multiple monitors, which Qt Creator is sorely missing IMO.

Dunno about docking (never felt finished to me, this concept), but being able
to pull out editors or documentation or debug variables view panes would be
excellent. People with multiple monitors are very keen on having such
abilities in their apps.

--
Cristian Tibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna at kde.org .. http://www.kde.org