[Qt-creator] Macro expansion claims error, but code compiles fine

eike.ziller at nokia.com eike.ziller at nokia.com
Tue May 29 11:49:34 CEST 2012

On 29 May 2012, at 10:40, ext Konstantin Tokarev wrote:

> 29.05.2012, 12:37, "eike.ziller at nokia.com" <eike.ziller at nokia.com>:

>>>  Just build and install Qt stand-alone, it won't affect other application.
>>
>> Or use a snapshot build from here:
>> http://builds.qt-project.org/job/qt-creator-unix-snapshot/label=ubuntu32-builder-1004/ (32bit)
>> http://builds.qt-project.org/job/qt-creator-unix-snapshot/label=ubuntu64-builder-1004/ (64bit)
>>

> I'll be surprised if builds from Ubuntu 10.04 work on Debian stable.

He installed our 2.5 binary packages that were also built on Ubuntu 10.04. :)

--
Eike Ziller
Principal Software Engineer

Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori