[Qt-creator] Some thoughts about 2.5

Geronimo Ma. Hernandez geronimo013 at gmx.com
Tue May 29 17:58:50 CEST 2012

On Dienstag 29 Mai 2012, andre.poenitz at nokia.com wrote:
> Geronimo Ma. Hernandez wrote:
> > Another option to enhance var section would be a detail section like in
> > eclipse, where each var is shown in detail, if it is selected by cursor.
> > That way you can leave the vars collapsed and inspect the details by
> > walking with the cursor.
>
> I am afraid I don't know what you mean. Text cursor? Mouse cursor?
> Is "details" something you get as a tooltip? What kind of variables are
> expanded?

With Cursor I meant the blue line, that appears, when you click on a variable
from the locals window

Details could be a window part, that works with master/details pattern related
to the "highlighted" item.
In that window, a compound item could be shown exploded or strings could be
wrapped to fit the window-width, ...

Gero