[Qt-creator] OSX: bottom of page, top of page

Wed Nov 21 19:11:12 CET 2012

Hi there,

in the ASCII editor and in the C++ editor the Mac keybindings for
page up,
page down,
start of line,
end of line
work out of the box although I can not find them in the Preferences->Environment->Keyboard table.

But top of page (CMD+cursor up) and bottom of page (CMD+cursor down) do not work. For the non-Macies: most Macs don't have a full keyboard with a pageup/pagedown key, like most regular PCs.

I would edit the keybindings manually but I can't find a relevant entry in Preferences->Environment->Keyboard.

Sven Putze
mailinglist.Qt-creator at hardcodes.de