[Qt-creator] Branch 2.6: Can't catch the moc errors

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at digia.com
Wed Sep 26 17:57:24 CEST 2012

On 26.09.2012 17:13, Peter Kümmel wrote:
> It's not a redirecting problem, also the ninja build passes the line to
>
> bool MsvcParser::processCompileLine(const QString &line)
> {
>       sendQueuedTask();
>
>       if (m_compileRegExp.indexIn(line) > -1) {
>

> But the regex doesn't match. In a qmake based build the line looks like this:

Actually that should match MSVC errors and not errors from moc... that
is for the Qt parser to do. And it does: I just added a unit test with
your output.

Is that parser in the parser chain? I think CMake's makestep does not
add it. Please feel free to test
     https://codereview.qt-project.org/35774

If I get enough reports that it works in all the types of projects
touched, then I might be able to convince Eike to include it in 2.6
(otherwise this is for master).

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Anja Wasenius