[Qt-creator] premake4 plugin

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Sat Sep 29 16:04:43 CEST 2012

28.09.2012, 16:27, "Daniel Price" <daniel.price at fxhome.com>:

>  Hi what’s the situation with the premake4 plugin?
>
>  I really need this as I’m looking to switch to premake4. I tried grabbing the source form git but it didn’t build against the latest build of Creator (2.6.x - something about a missing ide_version.h in CorePlugin and gazillion other errors). I’m using OSX 10.8.

Unfortunately, PremakeProjectManager is not compatible with 2.6, mostly because of dramatic changes in API related to Kits, which are still in flux (e.g., Kits were Profiles not so long ago).

I'll port it to 2.6/master after releasing 0.3 version (compatible with Qt Creator 2.3.x-2.5.x), dropping compatibility with older versions.

--
Regards,
Konstantin