[Qt-creator] Problems using c++11 features

Leandro T. C. Melo ltcmelo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 22:00:27 CEST 2013

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Orgad Shaneh <orgads at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Template problems (and almost any other code-model problems, at least the
> ones I report<https://bugreports.qt-project.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+reporter+%3D+orgads+AND+component+%3D+%22C%2FC%2B%2B%2FObj-C%2B%2B+Support%22>)
> tend to be ignored (i.e. not even evaluated).

Hi Orgad,

perhaps that's not a quite fair statement. Try applying this same filter
but with the resolution set to *Done* instead of *Unresolved*:
http://tinyurl.com/brm6mn8

Just in certain defense (although I'm not actively contributing), the term
*ignore* would not be appropriate, given that for many issues there's an
honest concern to fix them. However, it's not always simple and more
"significant" changes might also be going on.

Of course, further work is still necessary with templates, but I personally
think there have already been nice improvements...

Cheers,
Leandro