[Qt-creator] First contribution

Sergey Shambir sergey.shambir.auto at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 16:54:06 CEST 2013

1) There are two kinds of auto tests: unit tests within sources and
tests\auto. Unit tests included in any Debug build, you can just add
command-line parameter "-test CppTools" (or "-test AnyPluginName") and
run app. Other autotests are separate build targets, you can just select
which program to run with Ctrl+R, as usual.

2) Did you registered public SSH key here?
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#settings,ssh-keys

06.04.2013 13:37, Pawe? ?????: