[Qt-creator] New IMode above Welcome

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 08:29:07 CEST 2013

Hello Guido!

I really hate people introducing new modes: They break the keyboard
shortcuts (Ctrl-2 for edit, Ctrl-7 for Help, etc.) that I came to
depend on.

Can't you just (integrate your mode with|replace) an existing one?
E.g. the pages in the welcome mode can be reused IIRC to make creating
custom welcome modes simple.

Best Regards,
Tobias