[Qt-creator] Problems with QtCreator binaries on x86_64 RedHat machine

Cook, Rich cook47 at llnl.gov
Tue Aug 20 22:52:05 CEST 2013

Never mind, my bad.
The output below is annoying, but what was really wrong was that the perl file was named "file.perl"
So I edited  ~/.config/QtProject/qtcreator/generic-highlighter/perl.xml to add support for *.perl files and it works fine now.

On Aug 20, 2013, at 1:44 PM, "Cook, Rich" <cook47 at llnl.gov<mailto:cook47 at llnl.gov>>