[Qt-creator] Qnx Plugin status for 3.0

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Thu Aug 22 16:49:24 CEST 2013

Is there a use case for using the Qnx plugin without the BlackBerry one, or do you envision other plugins that depend on the Qnx plugin, but not the BlackBerry one?

Every additional plugin has some overhead (load-time, mostly). If this split is just for a 'cleaner architecture' I'm not sure it's worth it.

Regards,

Kai