[Qt-creator] New design

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Fri Aug 30 11:19:52 CEST 2013

Erm... *blush* it was a somewhat stupid reaction. To tell you the truth, I am absolutely happy with the default color schema of todays QtCreator, so I never looked if and how the colours could be configured. This part in the options page was kind of a blind spot for me.

Now I saw the dark theme, not only the controls, but even the edit area. This is absolute horror for me. With a colour schema like this, I am sure my bug count would triple. I find light on dark extremely eye straining.

Both facts caused an almost automatic knee-jerk reaction.

Sorry :-)

Guido