[Qt-creator] Creator 3.1 and GDB builds without Python scripting

Michael Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 13:57:01 CET 2013

Xcode 4.2 on OS X 10.6.8 was not free. One had to sign up and PAY a fee for the use of Xcode 4.2 under OS X 10.6.8 which was needed for Mac App store submissions. The previous Xcode 3.x was/is freely available but that version has the now very old GDB with NO python support. I would _like_ to say keep the GDB support going for OS X because I compile on OS X 10.6.8 for our product releases but my everyday coding is under OS X 10.8 and so I use Xcode 4.6 with LLDB support in QtCreator 3.x but my vote is that if removing the non-python GDB support will bring better support for LLDB then I am all for it.

Mike J.