[Qt-creator] QtCreator customization: creating new project wizard, Kit and device configuration (creating an Ubuntu SDK plugin)

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Tue Jan 22 08:34:17 CET 2013

In Qt Creator 2.6 and earlier the Qt Quick UI wizards were implemented purely in C++. In the master branch (2.7 and further) however this was changed recently : Check out e.g. \share\qtcreator\templates\qml\qtquick2 . Anyhow, if you're just asking for minor adaptations e.g. in the deployment we might also accommodate for Ubuntu in the general QtQuick ones ...

Regards

Kai