[Qt-creator] crash in master

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Tue Jan 29 19:25:06 CET 2013

Hello

For whatever this is worth, I want to let you know there is something in the
commits since 2013-01-16 that went into master, that make master crash upon
opening/parsing some (not all!) C++ files, that 2.6.2 opens/parses with no
problem.

The crash seems to occur in CPlusPlus::AST or CPlusPlus::CheckSymbols.

Sorry for this worthless vague description, I'm in a hurry now and don't have
the time to compile and run the debug version. This is just a heads up and I
will go back to the debugging as soon as I find a little time (for now I work
around by compiling/using the 2.6 branch).

Thanks for understanding.

--
Cristian Tibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna at kde.org .. http://www.kde.org