[Qt-creator] Very aggressive Qt-Creator indexing with the latest 2.8 beta

BOUCARD Olivier boucard_olivier at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 18 23:36:47 CEST 2013

Hi,

Sorry to dig this out but I don't know the state of this problem.
I'm using QtCreator 2.8.0 (stable release) on Linux x64.
As soon I have a call to QQmlContext::setContextProperty QtCreator starts to index for every little change.
The biggest problem is that it freezes the UI each time.
Making it painful to use.

Hope it helps.

Olivier.