[Qt-creator] Voluntary Testers wanted for Qt Creator 2.8

Loehning Robert Robert.Loehning at digia.com
Fri Jun 14 17:13:04 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,

Qt Creator 2.8 beta is out and we're moving towards the release candidate. The more testing Creator gets until then, the better the result will be.

So if any of you would like to spend some time testing Creator, I'd highly appreciate it. You can find some ideas what to test in the "Manual Testing" section of https://qt-project.org/wiki/Category:Tools::QtCreator::QualityAssurance . It should be possible to finish any of these topics in two to three hours, except for "Installer" (shorter) and "Qt Quick" (longer).

If you find any problems with the list itself, please let me know via mail or on IRC (rloehning). If you find bugs, please report them at https://bugreports.qt-project.org . And if you finish a topic completely, please let me know (mail, IRC), so I keep an overview what still has to be done.

But first of all: Have a nice weekend. :-)

Thanks in advance,
Robert

--
Robert Löhning, Software Engineer - Digia, Qt

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Anja Wasenius