[Qt-creator] Installed Plugins Dialog

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Tue May 14 08:44:59 CEST 2013

Hi,

I couldn't reproduce this  on Windows 7 with the same creator version (bundled in the binary installer of 5.0.2). It definitely sounds like a Qt bug though ...

 * Do you have any special hardware attached (e.g. graphics tablet instead of mouse)?
 * Is there any suspicious output in the debugger log (inspect via dbgview, or launch creator from a console)?
 * Could you try whether removing/renaming Tools\QtCreator\bin\plugins\accessible helps?
 * Finally, would you mind testing the 5.1 beta installer, and verify whether the issue is still there?

Candidates for 5.1 beta installers are at http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.1/5.1.0-beta1/backups/2013-05-13-31/

Thanks

Kai Koehne