[Qt-creator] MinGW GDB not stopping at breakpoints

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Fri May 24 08:46:55 CEST 2013

Hi André,

we changed the way how breakpoints are set in 2.8 from just the filename to absolute paths . Could you check whether changing it back to relative path fixes the issue for you?

You can change the breakpoint by right click in Breakpoints view->Edit Breakpoint...Path, switch to Use File Name.

Regards

Kai