[Qt-creator] Qt4ProjectManager plugin renamed to QmakeProjectManager

Tomasz Siekierda sierdzio at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 18:58:03 CET 2013

On 1 November 2013 16:56, Mateusz Loskot <mateusz at loskot.net> wrote:
>>> Tomasz,
>>>
>>> That's very helpful effort, thanks very much.
>>>
>>> I'd like to add a note on branch, similar to the one in the article
>>> about building Qt:
>>>
>>> """
>>> Then check out the target branch (see Branch Guidelines):
>>>
>>> git checkout ....
>>> """
>>>
>>> but are there any branch guidelines for Qt Creator?
>>
>> Qt Creator section at http://qt-project.org/wiki/Branches

OK I'll add that link.

> Also, can we replace the plain qmake with more specific
> <QtInstall>/bin/qmake -r <QtCreatorSources>

This conflicts with my own preferences in this matter (I usually have
no qmake in PATH and only hook to a specific Qt version when needed),
and I have almost no experience in using the prebuilt Qt packages - I
enjoy building from source. I'll put some general hints as to how Qt
version can be chosen, please modify the wiki further I that is not
enough. Or suggest a better wording in this list.

Cheerio,
MiƂego dnia :-)
sierdzio