[Qt-creator] Issue does not displayed in issue pane

hatred adrozdoff at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 07:04:05 CEST 2013

Hi!

On latest master branch I found that some issues does not displayed in
Issue pane after build process completion.

I use Generic Project manager, WAF build system and some scripts to wrap
it. Code compiles for the MIPS32 CPU (BareMetal ELF) I have next output:
~~~~~ cut here ~~~~~
Warning: You didn't specify SOLUTION. 'Generic' will be used. This
parameter will be mandatory in next version.
<A lot of lines sciped>
[ 642/3135] c: Os\Audio\Codec\CodecCustom.c ->
build_Coach14b\Os\Audio\Codec\CodecCustom.o

..\Os\OsServices\Tests\Mutexes.cpp: In member function `virtual void
TEST_Mutexes_SharedMutex_Test::testBody()':

..\Os\OsServices\Tests\Mutexes.cpp:274: error: invalid use of void
expression

..\Os\OsServices\Tests\Mutexes.cpp:275: error: 'class CWatchDog' has no
member named 'Enabl1e'

Waf: Leaving directory
`D:\Code\perforce\COACH-alexd\Camera\NextGen\C14\build_Coach14b'
~~~~~ cut here ~~~~~

In issues pane I can see only output of first warning:
You didn't specify SOLUTION. 'Generic' will be used. This parameter will be
mandatory in next version

But I can't see error messages.

If additional inforation is needed, ask me (with instruction how to get it)
and I provide it ASAP.