[Qt-creator] Text file encoding

Stephen King Stephen.King at domino-uk.com
Wed Oct 23 16:01:35 CEST 2013

Thanks for that. I'll keep an eye on that bug.

Steve

Visit our website at http://www.domino-printing.com
This Email and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any reading, redistribution, disclosure or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer.

E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, viruses and unauthorised amendment and Domino UK Limited does not accept liability for any such corruption, interception, viruses or amendment or their consequences.