[Qt-creator] How to run single new autotest

Orgad Shaneh orgads at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 08:41:22 CEST 2013

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 9:20 AM, André Hartmann
<andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've working on adding a new autotest for the AnsiEscapeCodeHandler:
>
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,65028
>
> The test should in principle work like the one for fileutils.
>
> I've managed to compile and link this after some investigation and with
> help from Orgad.
>
> Now my question: How can I run just this single test? Running all tests
> lasts too long during development.
>
> Best regards,
> André

Good morning,

If you build it using Creator (by passing BUILD_TESTS=1 to qmake), you can
just choose it in the Run configuration (or in the mini target selector).

Otherwise, execute ./tst_ansiescapecodehandler from the build directory.

Executing qtcreator -test *doesn't* run those tests anyway.

- Orgad