[Qt-creator] Code Model and compiller Platform codegen flags

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at digia.com
Wed Aug 6 11:11:48 CEST 2014

On Wednesday 06 August 2014 12:58:27 Alexander Drozdov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use Qt Creator to develop firmware for Cypress FX3 USB3. I use Generic
> project for this.
>
> I add compiller, add include options like:
> -I/home/user/bin/cypress/cyfx3sdk/firmware/u3p_firmware/inc

That should work, we pass on the platform flags when probing the compiler for
include paths as far as I can tell by looking at the code.

What kind of toolchain did you set up?

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin. USt-IdNr: DE 286 306 868