[Qt-creator] [Interest] qt giving the ld error

Nilesh Kokane nilesh.kokane at mindastoneridge.com
Sat Aug 9 06:01:05 CEST 2014

Hi Ch'Gans

I'd like to update you with the following.

whenever I select the clear system environment in build setting for sample
clock program as posted [1].

1. http://picpaste.com/Screenshot_from_2014-08-09_09_04_38-PKMo3X5d.png

There won't be any ld errors. But I get the following errors like  Could
not start process "make" [2].

2. http://picpaste.com/Screenshot_from_2014-08-09_09_27_02-km5SKn92.png

But if unselected (clear system environment) it pops with the same ld
errors as posted [3].

3. http://picpaste.com/Screenshot_from_2014-08-09_09_19_36-T4DULzmW.png

Can you please suggest.

Thanks
Nilesh Kokane

--
“The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential
and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally