[Qt-creator] Code Model and compiller Platform codegen flags

Alexander Drozdov adrozdoff at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 17:26:51 CEST 2014

> On Wednesday 06 August 2014 12:58:27 Alexander Drozdov wrote
> > I add compiller, add include options like:
> > -I/home/user/bin/cypress/cyfx3sdk/firmware/u3p_firmware/inc
>
> That should work, we pass on the platform flags when probing the compiler
> for
> include paths as far as I can tell by looking at the code.
>
> What kind of toolchain did you set up?

Kit:
Name: ARM Cypress FX3
File system name: empty
Device type: Bare Metal Device
Device: empty
Sysroot: empty
Compiler: GCC - cypress
Debugger: None
Qt Version: None
Qt mkspec: empty

Compiler:
Name: GCC - cypress
Compiler path: /home/hatred/bin/cypress/arm-2011.03/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++
Platform codegen flags:
-I/home/hatred/bin/cypress/cyfx3sdk/firmware/u3p_firmware/inc
Platform linker flags: empty
ABI: arm-unknown-unknown-unknown-32bit

Currently I don't plan to debug device from Qt Creator, as I known Bare
Metal Plugin does not work with Generic Project Manager. So I didn't create
any Device.

--
WBR, Alexander Drozdov
http://htrd.su