[Qt-creator] Web-Browser as plugin for QtCreator

Wilhelm wilhelm.meier at fh-kl.de
Sat Feb 8 08:43:34 CET 2014

Hi all,

this may be a trivial question: is there a web-browser plugin or a
web-browser ability already available in qtcreator. The background is to
read html-documentation to a projects code (yes, I can do that with an
external browser) and click on links to source-files and visit them in
qtcreator. If I try that with an external browser, the source file gets
opened in a (i) new qtcreator process and (ii) missing the project
definition and therefore the code-model doesn't word (e.g. includes,
follow-symbol, ...).

Any hints?

--
Wilhelm