[Qt-creator] Problem in Qt Creator 3.0.1

VStevenP vstevenpavao at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 20:01:46 CET 2014

I have a class that I wrote which inherits from QQuickItem.

In Qt Creator 3.0.1, it doesn't recognize my #include<QQuickItem> anymore.  It underlines this code in a gold-colored squiggly, and results in "No such file or directory or file." when I hover my cursor over it.

Also, it underlines the following in red,as if it doesn't recognize it:

 QML_DECLARE_TYPE(ParameterItem)

What is going on with this basic behavior being broken?

I am able to use my custom type in my QML via qmlRegisterType(), as usual.  But the fact that it's not recognized by QtCreator has me worried that there might be a bigger problem.  This is basic stuff.

- VStevenP