[Qt-creator] Qt Examples

Craig craigbakalian at verizon.net
Sat Jan 25 14:40:34 CET 2014

Hi,

I am still going at examples issue.  I have installed from a .run file
the latest Creator version, or perhaps a later version than is offered
by a ubuntu package installer.  I do see the new welcome page.  I have
install every qt-example package I see in my Synaptic Package manager.
And now when I click on the Examples button I see an empty page, with a
drop down menu that says,
Qt 5.0.2 in path.

Is there a way to direct Qt Creator to the examples in the Options
Window?  Or is the pathway to the example files hard coded in Qt
Creator's build?

Craig Bakalian