[Qt-creator] UI blocked

Tim Hutt tdhutt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 18:24:49 CEST 2014

Yes, "Evaluating" blocking the UI is quite annoying. For me, if you change
a build file and want to rebuild you have to wait a bit before pressing
ctrl-B otherwise your shortcut is ignored.

It actually used to work properly in older versions of Qt Creator. The
build would be queued after the evaluation. I vaguely recall submitting a
bug report and it being marked wontfix.