[Qt-creator] Remote GDB debugging.

Tim Hutt tdhutt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 13:10:50 CEST 2014

Here is the output from the MingW GDB with the run executable set to
c:\foobar\myapp.out

dCALL: RUN ENGINE

<299-exec-run

>299^error,msg="Error creating process C:\\foobar\\myapp.out, (error 193)."

dError creating process C:\\foobar\\myapp.out, (error 193).

dNOTE: ENGINE RUN FAILED

sRun failed.

dState changed from EngineRunRequested(7) to EngineRunFailed(8) [master]

dState changed from EngineRunFailed(8) to EngineShutdownRequested(20)
[master]

dQUEUE: SHUTDOWN ENGINE

It makes no sense that it would try to run my .out file.

Here is how I have my kit set up (the compiler is actually a lie - I've
overridden it in a hacky way in my QBS file; I'll fix that at some point).

[image: Inline images 1]

Cheers,

Tim