[Qt-creator] Remote GDB debugging.

Tim Hutt tdhutt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 11:29:34 CEST 2014

Hi, thanks. I tried QtCreator 3.0.1, but sadly I get this unhelpful error
"message":

[image: Inline images 1]

Oh well. I guess I'll try and build the Arm GCC with python at some point,
but probably not for a while - cross-compiling a cross-compiler that
depends on python doesn't sound like my idea of fun!