[Qt-creator] Remote GDB debugging.

Tim Sander tim at krieglstein.org
Tue Jun 17 13:18:43 CEST 2014

Hi Tim
Am Dienstag, 17. Juni 2014, 11:58:28 schrieb Tim Hutt:
> I'm not using a remote build server.
Well you are using the openocd gdbserver, which acts like a remote server to
qtcreator.

> The device type is Bare Metal. (Ignore the compiler setting below - I've
> overridden it in my build file; I'll fix this at some point.)
So you should use f5 or the debug button to start. Otherwise the init commands
will not be executed.

I would suggest to replace your init commands with:
monitor reset halt
load
monitor reset halt

QtCreator expects the target to be halted after the initialisation. Also doing
a montior reset halt befor loading makes sure your device is in a defined
state.

Best regards
Tim