[Qt-creator] Remote GDB debugging.

Tim Hutt tdhutt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 13:38:59 CEST 2014

I'm not actually using openocd; I'm using the Segger gdb server. Maybe that
makes no difference though.

If you read the gdb commands QtCreator executes (see earlier email) you can
see that:

1. The init commands (monitor halt, etc.) are never executed.
2. If never runs "remote localhost:2331" or whatever.
3. It still seems to think it is using an x86 ABI
4. The --data-directory is not passed correctly as I previously thought
(though I guess this doesn't matter for now).

Clearly this is all wrong. I also have no idea what to put in the "Source"
and "Target" options of the source mapping. What am I mapping to what?

Thanks for the help by the way!

Cheers,

Tim