[Qt-creator] Remote GDB debugging.

Tim Hutt tdhutt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 11:58:22 CEST 2014

The same files is generated in both cases though... If it's checking for
the string "application" in the types list, I think that should just be
removed. If it's seeing if the "last" build item is an "application", or if
any of the explicitly specified types are "application", then I think that
should be changed to search the entire build tree for the "application"
node.

Anyway...

I forgot to mention that I also get this error when clicking the debug
button:

[image: Inline images 1]

What is the "inferior"?

I also tried using "break main.cpp:51" from the official Gnu ARM Embedded
install (which is the one the chip maker recommend so I know it should
work). It had the same effect as break-insert did from QtCreator... So
maybe it's just that Eclipse (what they use) knows to use monitor setbp
instead of break? Or maybe they tell gdb how break should behave?

I can't really find anything on the web about this - might have to install
Eclipse and see what commands it sends!