[Qt-creator] Refactoring the CMake plugin

Mathias Hasselmann mathias at taschenorakel.de
Mon Jun 23 10:30:13 CEST 2014

Am 18.06.2014 12:38, schrieb Benjamin Zeller:> Hello,

 > I'm working on up-streaming the changes I made on the CMake plugin
 > for the Ubuntu SDK, this all slowed down in the last weeks because
 > I was really busy with other tasks.

Seeing all this negative energy in this thread I figured I should thank
you and Canonical for all this work: CMake integration is just getting
better and better. It has improved dramatically since I've used it first
something like two years ago. Actually using QtCreator with CMake is
quite enjoyable those days. Only minor bits are missing to turn CMake
into the QtCreator's build system of choice - in my very subjective and
personal opinion. "Minor bits" like editing the CMakeList.txt from
wizards and the project explorer. Sadly they are not trivial to
implement and not really needed in daily usage. Still they seem
important for the final polish.

So keep on rocking,
Mathias