[Qt-creator] Changing UI text

Hartmann Thomas Thomas.Hartmann at theqtcompany.com
Wed Nov 19 10:11:12 CET 2014

Hi,

we also have to keep in mind that our screenshots are not "WYSIWYG" anyway because we support 3 operating systems (and theming).
As a rule of thumb I would suggest to update screenshots only if the outdated screenshots are confusing
(e.g. showing wrong/non existing options).

Kind Regards,
Thomas Hartmann