[Qt-creator] Problems debugging on Android

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Thu Nov 27 15:40:22 CET 2014

Well, debugging failed exactly the same way with the rc package I just
installed:  Built on Nov 25 2014 at 15:25:32 From revision 20cf9add91

The culprit seems to be KitKat 4.4.2 on my Samsung S4 mini, debugging of
even a smallest sample program fails.

Debugging the same build works on my Nexus 7, KitKat 4.4.4.

I submitted: