[Qt-creator] ClangCodeModel.dll could not be found

Pawel pawelfaron87 at wp.pl
Thu Sep 18 22:25:00 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm trying to build QtCreator 3.2.1 with Clang support using Visual Studio
2013 for 64 bit.
So I set the LLVM_INSTALL_DIR variable to Clang path before 'qmake -r' and
everything goes fine.
But when I'm running QtCreator I have this error:

"G:\qt-creator-opensource-src-3.2.1\lib\qtcreator\plugins\ClangCodeModel.dll:
Cannot load library
G:/qt-creator-opensource-src-3.2.1/lib/qtcreator/plugins/ClangCodeModel.dll:
The specified module could not be found."

Even though the 'ClangCodeModel.dll' is in the specified directory.
Does anyone have this problem? I've tried on 2 computers with Windows 7
and Windows 8.

best regards
Pawel