[Qt-creator] Creator gets confused on filenames

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Thu Aug 6 22:58:31 CEST 2015

OK. I never knew that. Yes, having the comparison/check at the right place would be appreciated.

One of the pitfalls of Qt is you get people like me workin on new platforms. I recently picked up OSX for iOS and my previous was Linux. I would have thought with the BSD kernel it would be more unixy, which as I recall (Solaris/IRIX) was case sensitive.

Anyway, thanks. I was on thin ice anyway, it would have not been good if Windows  was ever to come into play.