[Qt-creator] #if 0 not evaluated?

alexis jeandet alexis.jeandet at lpp.polytechnique.fr
Mon Aug 31 10:30:09 CEST 2015

Ok I think I understood, I would expect no syntax coloration, but I got
this(see attachment). In fact it's not obvious when the corresponding
code is quite big you don't see so well. Wouldn't it be better to make
it like comments? I attached also what I get with gedit, it may be
hardcoded since only the first one is detected, isn't it better to gray
the code?

Anyway sorry for my mistake, there is no bug.

Best regards,
Alexis.