[Qt-creator] Qt Creator locator build commands mapping

Shinnok admin at shinnok.com
Fri Feb 20 08:10:46 CET 2015

Not sure how many of you are similar with the Help search functionality in OS X, basically one presses CMD+? keyboard shortcut and is presented with a search box in the Menubar that allows the user to search and execute for options residing in the File menus(as well as help items). Screenshot:

I find my self frequently using this OS X functionality when working on that platform. The reason for that is that I frequently switch dev platforms and hardware and quite often it gets hard to think for a second or so what was the keyboard shortcut for a specific command on the current platform I’m working on.
Thus I arrived to this conclusion, having an alternative to this OS X only perk built into the Locator itself, would yield itself as very useful solution provided by The Creator itself and available on all platforms.

Regards.