[Qt-creator] Hide QBS sub-project

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at theqtcompany.com
Tue Jan 27 17:34:14 CET 2015

Hi Andrii,

no, that is not possible.

The projects panel is supposed to visualize the build system structure,
so I made sure it will always include everything referrenced in your
qbs files.

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Tuula Haataja Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB
144331 B

Email: tobias.hunger at theqtcompany.com | Phone: +49 30 63 92 3255
www.qt.io | Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.digia.com/ | Twitter: @QtbyDigia,
@Qtproject | Facebook: www.facebook.com/qt