[Qt-creator] Hide QBS sub-project

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at theqtcompany.com
Wed Jan 28 09:19:27 CET 2015

Hi Andrii,

no, it shows whatever is in the build system. This view is meant to
allow for adding files to the build system and similar operations where
it is important to know where things will turn up.

It is *not* a navigation view.

Unfortunately we do not have a proper navigation view, which apparently
is something people moving over to Qt Creator seem to expect. It would
be great if somebody would volunteer to step up and implement such a
view, which then would need to be customizable in the ways you describe.

Personally I much prefer the locator (just hit ctrl-K and start typing
a filename and hop there) to any mouse-intensive navigation widget:-)

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Tuula Haataja Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB
144331 B

Email: tobias.hunger at theqtcompany.com | Phone: +49 30 63 92 3255
www.qt.io | Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.digia.com/ | Twitter: @QtbyDigia,
@Qtproject | Facebook: www.facebook.com/qt