[Qt-creator] Use google mock framework with plugin development (cannot find -ICore)

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at theqtcompany.com
Wed Jan 28 11:00:36 CET 2015

> On Jan 28, 2015, at 12:29 AM, Андрей Полтавец <andrey.poltavets at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi dear QtC devs!
>
> I have started to develop QtC plugin with Google' frameworks on my hands. But when I invoking mocked class compiler send error messages to me. Seems linker cann't find -ICore, -IAggregation, -IExtensionSystem, -IUtils.
>
> " :-1: error: collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status “

If you use a debug build of Qt Creator, this would be something like Core_debug etc (depending on platform). In general we cannot really help you though without more information about e.g. the platform you are on, and what other flags are passed to the linker.

Br, Eike

--
Eike Ziller, Senior Software Engineer - The Qt Company GmbH