[Qt-creator] Qt Creator goes unresponsive on Win8 with app running

sf at xris.eu sf at xris.eu
Fri Jul 3 18:32:33 CEST 2015

It was working fine with previous version of qt creator and qbs ( can't tell which one is the faulty one).

Compilation is expected to run fine even when the software is running because there is deployment in between that copy the exe, dll from build dir to run dir‎.

Stéphane Fabry, Project & IT manager
+32(0)43670792
www.xris.eu/contact.html