[Qt-creator] 5.5 OSX Crash Dump

VStevenP vstevenpavao at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 04:20:26 CEST 2015

I will try to post a different QtCreator Mac OS X crash dump soon.  It occurs with the Qt Creator 3.4.2 (enterprise) that is bundled with Qt 5.5 Enterprise.  I can make the crash occur fairly regularly.  It occurs when you try to restart QtCreator via double-clicking on a .pro file very soon after having quit a previous QtCreator session.  QtCreator crashes a few seconds after launch when this scenario occurs.  I am using Mac OSX 10.10.3 Yosemite.