[Qt-creator] Tab UI in Projects mode to TreeView

Jochen Becher jochen_becher at gmx.de
Mon Jul 20 19:47:56 CEST 2015

Hi,

I understand the basic idea of using a tree instead of double tabs. I
looked at the mockups and found it - boring. Can't you implement
something more exciting than a simple Tree Widget?

In some of our projects at my company we use a QScrollArea containing a
widget with a vertical layout showing form widgets with buttons heavily
styled with CSS. A much clearer and cooler design is possible than a
tree view.

Regards, Jochen