[Qt-creator] Where to find more information from Clang indexing errors

Stenger Christian Christian.Stenger at theqtcompany.com
Fri Jul 31 06:57:33 CEST 2015

Hi,

this output will be printed on stdout/stderr by default. So, you have to start QC from cmdline using sth similar to

<PATH_TO_QC_APP_BUNDLE>/Qt\ Creator.app/Contents/MacOS/Qt\ Creator

to see this output. Don't know exactly where this output goes if you're just open the app bundle itself or using double click on it. I'd say the output would be gone in these cases.

Kind regards,
Christian