[Qt-creator] standalone plugins dependencies

Petr Vanek petr at yarpen.cz
Wed Jun 17 13:45:20 CEST 2015

hi all,

let's assume I have 2 standalone plugins with dependency. These plugins
are not merged into qt-creator tree. How can I specify dependencies
between these plugs, please?

  - plug1, QTC_PLUGIN_DEPENDS += coreplugin texteditor projectexplorer
  - plug2, QTC_PLUGIN_DEPENDS += coreplugin texteditor projectexplorer plug1

I tried to use QTC_PLUGIN_DIRS, for example, with no success.

QTC_PLUGIN_DIRS += ../qore-plugin
QTC_PLUGIN_DEPENDS += coreplugin texteditor projectexplorer qoreplugin
(or qore-plugin)

dirs organization:

build-qore-plugin-qt5-Debug
build-qorus-ide-qt5-Debug
build-qtcreator-qt5-Debug
qore-plugin
qorus-plugin
qt-creator

content of the lib/plugins target directory
libBazaar.so     libCore.so  libDiffEditor.so  libFakeVim.so
libMercurial.so        libqoreplugin.so  libSubversion.so libVcsBase.so
libBinEditor.so  libCVS.so   libEmacsKeys.so libGit.so
libProjectExplorer.so  libQorusIDE.so libTextEditor.so  libWelcome.so

thanks,
Petr